Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there anything that clears up black heads?

I have small blackheads all over my nose. I wash my face everyone morning, and night but they never really go away.


Are there any home remedies for black heads?


Suggested Category: Society%26amp;Culture%26gt;Culture%26amp;Groups%26gt; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered.


Lol.Is there anything that clears up black heads?
try to exfoliate this area with sugar and,honey ,mix it together and exfoliate where you have this blackheads .Is there anything that clears up black heads?
Blackheads, whiteheads, all really the same thing, you should try to find the sings of new ones appearing, e.g. red areas, which feel tender, and treat before hand with a product which cleans the pores, if it forms it is best you leave until it hardens, however you can squeeeeeeze.
I have clogged pores all over my face, with blackheads noticeable more on the nose/ area. I have been drinking green tea, and seen slow improvement, though acne still is prescent.
i heard st. ives apricot scrub works really well.





btw: can u answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan