Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of acne and black heads, thats not too expensive? What really works?

I have been using a Neutrogena face scrub with micro beads once every morning, and I have been using Neutrogenas face mask/face wash (I use it for the mask) I've been using that once a week. My acne is on and off with the stuff I use. It fades, then comes back. It fades, then comes back again. I wonder if I'm using the right stuff, or if there is something better. But I am also a I-have-no-money-ever kind of guy, so I need a good, but cheap in price better products. If you don't know any, than just give me advice on other things and ways I can get rid of my acne.What is the best way to get rid of acne and black heads, thats not too expensive? What really works?
email me your address and i will send u some proactive my friend gave me 6 boxes of the stuff I love it but i have more than i can use seriously.it works wonders.and i promise to really send it.What is the best way to get rid of acne and black heads, thats not too expensive? What really works?
Dude did you just get your brain. Don't go giving fools your personal information. If you can't afford the Acne medicine go to a free clinic. They will hook you up or do a sliding scale. If the guy comes trough with the stuff make sure its not tampered with. Report Abuse

What is Acne Complex?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.鈥?/a>





Acne remedies at home


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1683.鈥?/a>
Seriously deplete sodium from your diet. Sodium is a culprit that not many realize can cause acne.


Also, no rudeness intended, if you masturbate a lot(as in everyday, male or female), this promotes the production of several hormones that can cause acne problems.
Peroxide works just rub it on once in the morning and before you go to bed.....just make sure you don't get it on your hair because of bleaching/ use witch hazel too clean with it first before you use the peroxide...........also Stridex is good use it twice a day once in the morning and in the evening
I use and love St. Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub. It keeps my blackheads away. My fiance also uses and loves it. It's only about $2.75
try squeezing them at night and then wash your face with cold water.
proactive is really great and cheap... i have some myself. u should give it a try u wont be disappointed
Rubbing Alcohol and a wash towel. Wash down with it everyday after you bath.
There's a shave gel that works great on face and body acne that I'd like to reccomend, but that might violate the community guidelines here. anyone who wants to know my secret can write me by clicking my avatar and sending me an email.


-T.F.M.
rubbing alcohol
ok well I tried using nuetrogena and it seems i had the same prob. except it didn't even get to teh point where my face looked fairly good.....when it comes right down to it, i have found that in order to control my acne, i had to use a prescibed treatment.....i would suggest Pro-active. i know it looks fake with the whole jessica simpson thing...but it really does work! just get the simple treatment with lotion,cleanser, and a night cream.....and really it is only like 20 bucks a month...[i think] so check it out and you can even try a free sample! trust me it works! if worst comes to worst.....get a prescription from your doctor....prob. the best way to go..but that can also be exspensive...around 40 bucks...id def. go with teh pro-active
My son had a lot of trouble with acne in high school and we tried just about everything there was except a prescription drug. As a last resort I purchased a product called ';Nature's Cure.'; I did not expect it to work at all - but within two weeks his skin started to clear up. It was really a shocker (honest)! Check the product out at http://www.naturescure.com
toothpaste it draws the dirt. out of blackheads. and clears up acne. let it dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan