Friday, December 11, 2009

I found a remedy! How do you get rid of black heads on your nose?

I found a great way to get rid of black heads on your nose!


--Apply Rachel Perry Violet Rose Skin Toner and let it dry for a minute. This really opens up your pores. After you use it, you'll actually see the skin on your nose become tighter and your pores open up.


--After this, don't touch your nose or wipe it with a towel or anything. Immediately apply a little warm water and use one of those Biore Pore Strips. This will take out as many black heads as possible.


--You'll need to do this once a day for a few days until your nose looks clear. Also make sure that you are keeping your nose as clean as possible so you don't add anymore black heads


--After a few days and when your nose looks clear, start using Kiss My Face Pore Shrink Cleansing Mask. This may burn a little, but it does wonders for closing up your pores to prevent you from getting anymore black heads!





I had terrible black heads, and nothing worked. But trust me, this works great!!





Anyone else have any remedies??I found a remedy! How do you get rid of black heads on your nose?
I don't have anything ';special'; except I like to use St. Ives Apricot Scrub or Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Scrub then I use the Biore Pore Strips, which seems to work great. Now I am going to also try your method because I have blackheads on my nose as well. Thanks for sharing :)I found a remedy! How do you get rid of black heads on your nose?
I don't have another remedy, but I'm going to write yours down. Thanks for sharing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan