Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of black heads?

I have a million on my nose and when I use the strips they pull out my little peach fuzzies. I don't want black hairs and black heads.





Also I need the most natural way because I'm tired of spending money on these pesky little blackheads!How do I get rid of black heads?
well there's a face wash by Clean%26amp;Clear that works really well. you can get it at drug stores and its not very expensive but lasts a long time. or some more natural ways:





1.


Make a lotion with equal parts of lime juice, almond oil and glycerin and apply on the face. It not only cures blackheads but the discoloring spots on the face too.








2.


Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots.


Wash off after 10-15 minutes.





3.


Beat an egg white stiff.


Add 1 tsp honey.


With a cotton swab apply on the face and leave for half an hour.


Rinse with warm water and pat it dry.How do I get rid of black heads?
Buy nose strips! i definitely recommend them. They're cheap and if you happen to be against animal testing then there are brands that also do them cheap that aren't tested on animals.





The most important tip for these nose strips is to make sure your nose is wet before applying the strip! Otherwise it will not stick properly and you may end up finding they don't work. What i do is i actually put a few drops of water onto the side of the strip that sticks to your nose before you put it on your nose - it doesn't tell you to do this on the instructions but it really helps because i find that when i wet my nose it is not enough moisture for the strip. Also, while you are in the process of washing your face before even opening the strip yet, put some hot water onto a flannel and hold against your nose to open up the pores and allow the blackheads to come out easier.





To prevent blackheads you should always cleanse your face to wash out the dirt from your pores, then always use a toner afterwards to close the pores and make it harder for dirt to enter! Because everytime you wash you face it opens up pores and even though this is good for when you are washing your face, afterwards they need to be closed because they are exposed to the dust and dirt in the air around you.
Hi, This is one method that I use to do an at home facial.





Take a small kettle of water, put it on a front burner of your stove and heat the water to a good simmer, (not boiling!)





Pull your hair back, away from your face. Take a large bath towel and create a tent of sorts by laying the towel over your back and holding it over your head (well away from the burner!) with your hands, and lean over the kettle of simmering water. The goal is to have the steam from the water, hit your face and stay trapped in the ';tent'; you have with the towel. You are supported by your arms on either side of the burner.


I try for 10 minutes of this. I turn the water temp up and down as needed to keep the heat going. Obviously without burning my face! LOL!





This steam action ';opens'; all the pores on your face.... After 10 minutes (or less, because sometimes I am impatient) I then apply a clay type of mask (or whatever type of mask you chose) to my face, and allow to dry, following the product's directions. Rinse off, and moisturize. Wow! You will be so happy with how the skin on your face feels!





I can't promise you that one time will remove all your blackheads, but you should see a reduction as you do this about once a week.





FYI - I do try to do this when I am home alone!! : %26gt;)





Good Luck!
boil a pot of water/


cover your head with a towel.


put your head over the boiled water and take in the steam.


do this for 6 min.


when your done, use a clean and SOFT toothbrush or something to rub away the blackheads.


since your skin will be sensitive after this, keep it clean and use a mild cream or moisturizer.


do this twice a week, and luv the results..


good luck!!!
all you need to do is wash your face better. mostly with soap and water, i have this product that is called acne free and it is way better than pro active. it actually works, and this is coming from sombody that actually uses it. and you could also go another way and ask your doctor if you can have birth control. but some birthcontrol doesnt work for this problem so i would just stick with the washing your face better.


hope this helps.


good luck!
use stridex with aloe (the green one!) its very cheap and very affective. it fights blackheads/zits/whiteheads and prevents them! just buy it at your local grocery store. wash your face with a damp washcloth first. then glide the soft-touch pad all over your face. do this in the morning and at night! it should really help! ;D hehe
you will need towel and hot water..


you put the towel in the hot water (as hot as you can take)


put it over your face then after like at least a few minutes get a facial scrub and rub it lightly over where the blackhead is (:


then wash your face





GOOD LUCK(:%26lt;3
I use a really fine pore scrub. St. Ive's isn't fine enough to get the little particles of dirt. I went to Sally Beauty Supply and they have a really great mint face scrub. It's something 'Helene's'. It works great and I don't have anymore blackheads!!!
There are some great and cheap face scrubs from supermarkets. I personally use Clean and Clear and it sure gets rid of black heads. You just gotta experiment with all different products and see which one helps you best. And one other tip, never ever sqeeve them so they pop!


Hope that helps :)
I have been using oatmeal soap made out of aloe and glycerin soap. It takes about 1 week to see the differents. I swear by it and also make it for my store. I dont think I can give my web site on this form but if you want to email me I will send you a free sample.
Pop them/ sqeeze them... Put two fingers around it and squeeze, then this little fuzzies come out. It may make ur nose a little red for about 5 or 10 min but its easy, fast, and cheap!!


~good luck~ hope i helped
Exfoliating:


Sugar and olive oil


make a water paste with baking soda ( may burn )


Clean and Clear blackhead exfoliating scrub.


Rubbing Alcohol
You have an oily t zone.





I have that, too.





Make sure you are cleaning your face really well and use an astringent on your nose.
pop them?











answer :]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
if you drink a lot of milk, then cut it out. the guys at http://www.revitaliseyourhealth.com/acne helped me get rid of my acne in just a few days
clean n clear


has blackhead products


sometime i get one





i sterilize my fingers and pop it and


dab it with peroxide


and moisturize


it works!
Try exfoliating with a BHA and non comedogenic cleanser to avoid clogging your pores. It should help.
press them out with your fingers.
pop them!
wash your face with a gritty scrub and lava soap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan