Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of black heads on the nose, on the crease on the chin (below the lip) and inbetween eyebrows?

Please help.


I have tried pore pads, scrubbs, benzoyal peroxide (for small bits of acne), the baking powder thin, masks, all sorts of things. I mean. My blackheads are not toooo bad. But I feel self conscious about it.How do I get rid of black heads on the nose, on the crease on the chin (below the lip) and inbetween eyebrows?
the blackhead remover strips. they're kinda pricy. like 8 dollars for 6 of em. but they work. if not just buy this steel tool thing. it's 10 dollars but it lasts you a lifetime. i have it and i remove my blackheads with it. get a magnifying mirror and you'll get rid of them urself.





ps not only sally carries them. i seen it at walgreens and maybe even walmart has em.
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan