Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good remedy or method for getting rid of black heads at home?

can you plz explain with details and every step what to use where to buy? ya know all those things in details plz. 10 points ;)What is a good remedy or method for getting rid of black heads at home?
You don't have to go to a store and spend money on products that don't work... you already have it in your refrigerator.





My mom who passed away at 67 used egg whites on her face once a week all her life, and up until the day she died she had the most beautiful complexion. She literally looked years younger. Never had a blackhead or a wrinkle.





All you need to do is separate the whites from the yolk and store it in a small container in the fridge. Use it as a mask daily for awhile until you see the blackheads disappear, then once a week after that. One egg white goes a long way.





Once you start to see how amazing your skin feels and looks after using this method for awhile you will find yourself doing it religiously. I do. I'm not going to tell you my age but I will tell you people think I'm 15 years younger than I really am.





Good luck!What is a good remedy or method for getting rid of black heads at home?
buy pore strips, they sell them in superdrug, wilkinsons and boots, I generally pick the cheapest ones. Also try peel off face mask - nice cheap sachets in Wilkinsons.
witch hazel, buy it at any store.
Black heads? I'd move in a bunch of Swedish midgets.
Break an egg. On the inside of the shell is a membrane, take that out and put it on the blackheads and let it dry. It should pull out the blackheads.
Steam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan