Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i get rid of my black heads on your cheek?

I have a few black heads on each cheek. Is their a good product that helps get rid of them?How do i get rid of my black heads on your cheek?
I would try those exfoliants with little beads in them that also get rid of rough skin and see how that goes. Also, clean and Clear does a blackhead remover lotion which you could try. xx





http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>





http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>How do i get rid of my black heads on your cheek?
biore strips work good
Just squeeze them out.
If you have blackheads or whiteheads, avoid squeezing them. It can cause infection and permanently scar your face. Getting treated by the dermatologist is the best option. The dermatologist can open the comedones after sterilizing the area, if needed.


http://free-from-acne.com/category/White鈥?/a>
I use St. Ives Medicated Apricot scrub in the shower or a foaming wash(part of a 4 part system) if I'm just at the basin followed by parts 2 and 3 of Dermafina, a Salicylic acid product, I bought at Walgreen's. I do this twice a day since I have very oily skin and tend to be acne prone. Part 4 is a spot treatment for those occasional breakouts.
Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Cleansing Pads... I think there in pretty much every store...
pro active works but its very expensive so i would suggest cleanisil or clean %26amp;clear
Blemishes and such is indicative of internal organ failure. Your skin failure stems from liver/kidney failure. By introducing un-toxins in your body your liver/kidney failure will become liver/kidney success and you will thus have skin success.





I recommend typing in yahoo search engine ';toxic'; followed by each of the ingredients on the skin cosmetics you currently use. Then you will know that your beauty products are actually producers of fail.
i use st.Ives i think it is,


apricot scrub, it works wonderful for blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan