Friday, December 11, 2009

How can get rid of my pimples/acne/black heads?

Any face washes or other tips you can give me? I use proactive solution and have been for the past year 1/2 now and it hasn't helped at all but i can't find anything else that is good. I just have my acne on my forehead, nose, and some on my chin. Please give me any advice you can. Thankyou so much!How can get rid of my pimples/acne/black heads?
Ask your dermatologist about Differin gel and Accutane. It can help. Be patient and good luck!How can get rid of my pimples/acne/black heads?
A low level anti biotic can cut the inflamation. I'm 40, now, and still get some huge ones.
I always used clearasil wipes. They clense your skin and giv you a fresh feeling. Also, use a scrub cream in the shower, it cleanses your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan