Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of black heads for good?

I have had black heads for years now. On my chin area, nose and around my nose. I have used the t-zone nose strips, but still comes back after couple of days. Can I do anything or use to prevent these from happening. Feels like I have little, Little hairs. Also I have normal skin, but my nose and chin are oily.


I hate so muchHow can I get rid of black heads for good?
So, Black heads are obviously caused by dirt clogging up the pores in your skin.





I have recently started a routine regarding my skin and it has worked wonders :-) !





What you should do to have non-greasy, clear %26amp; noticeably healthy skin all the time is :





1. Cleanse your skin with cleanser %26amp; cotton wool ( i use clean %26amp; clear but any brand works )





2. Use toner to tone your skin and stop it becoming flaky


3. Use clearasil spot free moisturiser





By doing these three things every evening before you go to bed you'll notice the difference straight away !





Hope this helps :-D


xxHow can I get rid of black heads for good?
Ugh me too, same problem!!! They are so hard to kill! The only thing that worked for me was the blackhead remover from the body shop. You just squeeze them out after opening the pores by applying heat (hot water or steam) , pop the blackhead out and then use toner or cold water to close the pores again. It works but it takes AGES. I usually don't get most of them out because it takes so long lol. Still it gets rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan