Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best solution to get rid of black heads?

my doctor gave me Tazorac as a exofoliator and a benzoyl peroxide creamy wash 8%. its been two weeks and the black heads r still there, and the side effect at first was major dry skin and redness. it hurt like hell! would a facial or black head strips work better? any other suggestions? they r just on my nose.What is the best solution to get rid of black heads?
i squeeze them gently after a shower or use blackhead removing strips by biore. BP, anitbiotics, and retinoids have no effect on my blackheads. Removing them manually is in my opinion the most effective removal method. If you go to an esthetician, they can do it for you..





Other suggestions: use cetaphil %26amp; stop the BP wash...check out acne.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan