Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of the black heads in my ears?

i have blackheads in my ears. its disgusting. i dont even get them anywhere else on my body except a few on my nose so i dont know how i get them in my ears. how can i get rid of them? trying to extract a blackhead thats in your ear is...awkward. so what should i do to get rid of them and how do i prevent from getting them?How do i get rid of the black heads in my ears?
I got them for a while in my ears, but they stopped when I did these things: Only your dermatologist should remove them. Don't do it yourself -- they're deeper than you think and you'll probably damage your skin.


Don't use soap on your ears -- use a face wash (maybe an anti-acne face wash). Use it in the shower AFTER you rinse out your conditioner. The conditioner could be part of the problem, but you can't stop conditioning your hair : )


Use a benzoyl peroxide cream like Neutrogena On-The-Spot cream on them at night (and just a thin layer all over the area to prevent them from coming back). You can buy the Neutrogena On-The-Spot at Target or Wal-Mart or anyplace like that.


ALSO - try to stop touching the area that has the blackheads unless you're putting the cream on it or you are washing it in the shower. Other touching just makes it oilier.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan