Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I clear my black heads?

I am a teenager with pretty clear skin. I have the occasional breakout with one or two pimples but they clear up. No matter what I try my blackheads won't go away. They are on my nose, chin and checks. I have tried all kinds of brands including clean and clear, neutrogena, Biore, Clearasil, Acene Free, St. Ives, and home remedies. What product will help to remove blackheads without causing oiliness or drying.How do I clear my black heads?
use a scrubber daily on them after cleansing.


some of the natural scrubbers are


1. orange peel powder + curd


2. lemon juice+ turmeric powder + cream


3. maida + milk





after it dries partially wet ur hands and remove it by using circular motions.


be sure to apply a moisturizer afterwards.(no need in case u use option 2)How do I clear my black heads?
Apply aloe vera to the blackheads. Aloe vera is available in most drug stores, however you can also use the juice directly from the plant. Simply break off a bit of the plant and you'll find the aloe vera juice inside. Aloe vera has soothing properties and helps speed the healing process. You will see your skin recover more quickly from the blackheads as a result of using it.
Try nose strips available in the market. I think it can help you also use avocado scrub regularly to get rid of black heads.
Just get a Nazi/KKK symbol tattoed close by..........lame.............thumbs down now................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan