Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of black heads on my nose?

They aren't noticeable unless Im looking real close in a mirror, but they really bother me.


Any tips or advice?How do I get rid of black heads on my nose?
You need to find a deep pore cleaning cleanser. Try neutragena clear pore treatment...it should do the trick. Also, try using a pore clearing mask 3 times a week at night. That will really help! If you can find a pore minimizing moisturizer, and you will be all set. Good luck!How do I get rid of black heads on my nose?
Use the special products like ProActive, Clean%26amp;Clean, etc. And if nothing else use alcohol because this dries them out. As a last resort, just squeeze them. I don't recommend leaving them because they can get infected.
Use tea tree oil, in a few day there be gone.
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan