Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get rid rid of black heads?

I had this one for 9 monthsHow to get rid rid of black heads?
SQUIZZEEEEE it ! !How to get rid rid of black heads?
You can squeeze it if done PROPERLY.





If it is on your chest it may not be a blackhead at all but an infected ingrown hair. Regardless use the process below.





1) Wash your hands


2) Use the pads of your fingers not your nails. If it does not come out place a warm wet cloth over it for a while and try again.


3) If it still fails stop if it does come out clean the area well and apply an antibiotic ointment.






Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub By Neutrogena is the best stuff. and if its is just one that wont go away use a wet hot as you can handel soapy wash cloth and scrub your face or that spot just be careful not to scrub to hard and hurt yourself.
I've never heard of blackheads being on chest areas, but then again, I only get them on my nose and stuff. I personally use St. Ives Apricot Scrub: Blemish %26amp; Blackhead Control. It works really well. The blackheads on my nose are gone and my face feels smoother and softer even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan