Friday, December 11, 2009

How to get rid of black heads?

I have tried many acne products(including Proactiv) for my acne, which none of them work to good. My acne has gotten better now, but I have these anoying 3 or so black heads on my nose. None of my acne products get rid of them. How can I get rid of these black heads?How to get rid of black heads?
pop um and clean um with alcoholHow to get rid of black heads?
if they are not too deep the peel off strips are very good. If they are very deep you may be able to buy a special little tool from the chemist it is like a hoop and you just use it to push down around the blackhead.


However, if they are too deep you will need to go to a beautician who will be able to remove with a device and apply astringent to close the pores without leaving scares.
Try Biore strips. They work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan