Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can my wife get rid of these black heads on her chest?

My wife has had a few black head pimples appear on her chest and stomach. Usually when we try to pop them, it seems like they go deeper inside, swell and get larger from 1mm to 5mm in size. I was able to pop one out today. But a few others wouldn't come out.


Thanks for the advice!!How can my wife get rid of these black heads on her chest?
OMG! I am going through the same thing right now! It seems every year around this time, my chest breaks out! What I do is keep them clean with salicylicacid ttoner and benzyol cleaner. If I see they have a ';head,'; I take a bobby pin and carefully extract it and clean it so it doesn't leave a mark.





My breakout normally goes away within a month or so and the scars disappear by spring. Just keep the area clean and dry and she should be OK!How can my wife get rid of these black heads on her chest?
Buy a zit sucker. But mostly anything with salicylic acid. Noxema has this one in a tub, blue, with orange lid that has the highest concentration that I have found. It is 5% while others are only 2%. They are pads you cleanse with. Usually found by the stridex at walmart.
Hey don't do what you are doing. I empathise but trust me pimples when roughed up on chest and shoulder and stomach behave worst.


Is she on contraceptive pills though? Try to modify your diet, no meat and no alcohol and no sugar. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan