Sunday, December 13, 2009

What kind of goat milk do I use to get rid of black heads?

Okay, I've heard that if you put goat milk on your face it makes the blackheads go away. Well I don't know what kind of goat milk and also where to get it. Please help!What kind of goat milk do I use to get rid of black heads?
Male Pygmy goat milk is the best I've seen for blackheads, and the ramdom zit.


It's very hard to get the goat to let you milk him, but this is the best way because it's only availiable in few stores.





The milk is very thick, smooth, and creamy. It needs to be applied at least twice daily.





Good luck with facial problems


Dr. GillWhat kind of goat milk do I use to get rid of black heads?
Read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan