Sunday, December 13, 2009

Black heads??!!!!?

I have alot of black heads on my nose and my cheeks. I don't know how to get rid of them . I clean my face with dove soap each morning and night. I need a solution to get rid of them. Oh, and black head scrubs don't work either they just dry my skin out badly.


Please help if you can. ThanksBlack heads??!!!!?
Take your fingernail and push down right next to the black head while you move your fingernail towards it. It'll squeeze out the gunk. Use Noxzema facial cleanser to wash your face twice a day or so.Black heads??!!!!?
I have the same problem and if you are careful enough you can remove them yourself by gently squeezing them out. The over the counter remedies do not work. My dermatologist told the correct way to remove them so it is safe. Just don't ever dig your fingernails deep into your skin since that can cause scarring.
the black is dirt so u need to squeeze them out and then use a facial scrub like st ives. its really good. or go to a beautician to have a facial and they can tell u what to do
Go to a beautician or training college and have a facial with extractions in it, then you should be able to keep on top of it.
hmmm.... its will hurt you to pop them out... consult a dermatologist let them pop them out PS it will still hurt
Have you tried Proactive solution yet. It works really good. Did you try popping them and then cleaning them out with something?
one word proactive
Racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan