Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rite of black heads?

I have fought with black heads for most of my life and just can't take it anymore. I will take any advice that anyone can give me to get rite of them. How do I get rite of black heads?
There are heaps and heaps of ways to get rid of blackheads, i use the clean and clear trio (cleanser, toner, moisturiser) there are a set of three i think its just called clean and clear blackhead clearing cleanser, toner or moisturiser.





Also heating masks, washing your face with hot water every night and morning, exfoliating, or using other face gels works well





i have found that on young skin St Ives brands make you break out more.. but that may just be my skin.How do I get rite of black heads?
Using some type of product with SA seems to help some, I'm not meaning a facial wash though, those don't sit on your skin long enough to do much of anything. Maybe try a gel I know Paula's Choice has a good one, I think clean and clear, or Clearasil has one as well. It doesn't come in a very big tube though so I doubt it'd last too long. Other than that I suggest exfoliating, maybe try something like St. Ive's scrubs? I'm pretty sure Walmart even has their own knock off of it that's cheaper if your just wanting to dabble and test it out, facial masks are good as well, they can dry up the excess oil in the areas, I've found Queen Helene's mint julep ( I think that's the right spelling, if not it's close to that ) mask works great, and it's cheap I think it's about 3-5$ for a tube.
I have attached two links that might be helpful to you with your problem. In these links it describes how they form,and different approaches to clearing up your skin.Some you may not have tried before,but maybe something on these sites will be what you are needing. The one site also compares different tried medications,and which ones seem to work the best. I wish you much luck with this.I'm sure you are very upset over dealing with the problem for so long.
Exfoliate! =]


Every few days in the shower, let your face steam a little bit and that will open up the pores. Then use something like St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Scrub (This product works wonders!) and rinse with cold water. After a few weeks, not only will be blackheads be gone...but you will have beautiful, radiant, and glowing skin!
i have found out that heatin masks take most of them..


better than anything thing else i have found..


but heat is shown to take blackheads and help pop bumps safely.






use the clean and clear black head eraser works really goo and i see results right after i use it. if u dont like that idea use a heat mask it zaps though suckers instantly. lol jk
As simple as it is, I find that Oxy pads work the best, for my skin anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan