Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you use to cover up pimples and black heads?

I have a lot of them on my face and I hate them.





1. What do I use to cover pimples and blackheads?


2. Will it be noticeable?


3. If it will be noticeable, how can I fix it?


4. How do I pick out concealer? I have heard that you should pick 3 shades down.


5. What works for you, how do you pick out your makeup?What do you use to cover up pimples and black heads?
u should Google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its awesome...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...but its all water based so it not only is not bad for ur skin but its super light weight so it looks like u just naturally have great skin. Ive been using for the past 2 years and i LOVE it!! anywho hope i help[ed...=)What do you use to cover up pimples and black heads?
I use maybelline. When I have the occasional spot, then i use maybelline mineral liquid concealer, its SO good.


And as for blackhead's any foundation should work :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan