Sunday, December 13, 2009

Black heads?

I have a bunch of black heads on my nose and i cant get rid of them. I wash my face every day using st.ives soaps. I try squezing them but they just wont go away...Black heads?
I had the same problem for years, I found that the newer neutrogena line, visibly clear their cleansing ex foliate works really well, I also use the little microdermabrasion kit, my black heads are like gone, but also I use the garnier pure A night and day cream for acne prone skin.





And its good to steam your face every week at least once, or sweat and exercise.





Plus after you wash your face it you put a clean, warm facecloth with warm water on your nose for about 10 mins its will clear them upBlack heads?
I use proactiv. I recommend you try it, its worth the money.





Oh, and I wouldn't sqeeze them if I were you, it just creates more skin problems. And just avoid touching your nose at all costs. Over-irritation (if thats a word) can cause your nose to get oily and can create acne and other skin problems.
Try using Biore Pore Strips, those work really well, and you can actually see the blackheads on the strip when you peel it off, so you know it works. I also recommend getting a facial, a good one includes extraction of all clogged pores, and your skin looks radiant the next day.
clean%26amp;clear...........
either get some really good blackhead strip or try steaming you face over boiling water to open you pores
this is what i do and it works like a charm...


...it sounds weird, but after i go swimming, they get ';loosened up'; and can usually squeeze them out easier that way...


...if you dfint have a pool available, try putting a hot, damp towel over your face. it wont work as well, but it will make it a little easier...
try using those blackhead strips. They work for me.
there are things like blackhead strips by Biore that you can get...those usually work pretty well.


i wouldnt recommend popping them, that can make them worse and your skin red....


try a blackhead scrub by Clean and Clear or something :]


that should help.
get pro activ it works good for me! and get those blackhead strips
wash them with salicylic acid then use those pore strips. they are like stickers that pull out the black heads. you can find them in almost every grocery store
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan