Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I remove small pimples and black heads from this area?

from the sides of my lips extending downwards and around my lips I have very tiny pimples (without white heads, just bumps) and some blackheads. How would I remove this??How can I remove small pimples and black heads from this area?
Just use a facial cleanser (there are a ton of these aimed specifically at what you just described) twice a day and they should clear up after a while. Don't expect anything overnight, but usually you can see results within a week :)How can I remove small pimples and black heads from this area?
i agree with the other answerer.





u can also apply a face pack of honey and lemon juice everyday for ten minutes and wash.





keep ur face oil free...wash twice with a facewash and thrice only with cold water everyday.


drink pleanty of water...it stops many illnesses and gives u a nice glowing face and shiny nails.
when you take our shower take a rough towel ( i forgot what its called


) It lets you scrub off old skin. You put soap where you wanna take those things of ad scrub it with the rough towel thing. The rough towel isn't a towel its just a small glove like thing u put on your hand and scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan