Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best product that removes black heads?

Does anyone know what the best product out there for removing black heads is? I use proactive, but it doesn't seem to help with them at all. I have also tried the strips that you peel off, but they don't work either. Please help. Thanks! :)What is the best product that removes black heads?
Try Neutrogena advanced solutions. It is in the orange box, has face wash, a day cream and a night cream. I had black heads every where and in about three days they were almost gone. You still have to pop the deep ones no matter what product you use. I usually get as many as I can Friday night before I go to bed so I have all night and Saturday to look better. I get it at walmart but IDK where else it is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan