Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is a good anti-redness/scrub that get black heads out?

My face has a lot of black heads and im sick of it.But when ever i mix some products it makes it red and proactive doesn'tt work for me.What is a good anti-redness/scrub that get black heads out?
aveda outer peace foaming cleanserWhat is a good anti-redness/scrub that get black heads out?
st ives apricot scrub work swell if you get the sensitive one, but the black head cleanser by Clearasil you apply with cotton wool makes my face really red... it's horrible..i do not recommendend it! face masks one a week also work, the lush clay one is really nice





hope it helped
http://17acnetreatments.com/acne-blackhe鈥?/a>








This site has some great home remedies to get rid of acne and blackheads. I'm happy to say that after trying a few of these that my blackhead problem is now almost non existent. Hope this helps you.
Try some of the Neutrogena Daily Scrubs with apricot beads.





I use that stuff everyday, and I haven't had a blackhead or any blemish in a few weeks :)
try to find something that says ';gentle scrub'; because if it's more gentle or for sensitive skin, it won't make your skin so red and irritated
  • bead necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan