Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get rid of black heads on your chin and nose?

ok i have mega black heads and i feel really ugly with them cuz they make my face look dirty all the time is there any natural way to get rid of them?i dont have any money on me to spend! (i tried to open them with steem but it burnt my chin!)





thank you all!How do you get rid of black heads on your chin and nose?
Aspirin masks are inexpensive and effective. Hopefully, you have some aspirin at home. If not, you can get a bottle for a dollar or two. All you need to do is take two or three aspirin and just enough water to dissolve the tablets into a paste-like substance. Put this on your chin and allow it to dry for 15 minutes. I would do this once or twice a week to keep your chin and nose clear of blackheads. You can also apply the mask to your entire face if you desire. It works as a great exfoliant and will leave you with very soft skin.





Also, make sure to wash your face with a gentle cleanser (soap free and oil free) in the morning and at night if you don't do so already.





Good luck!How do you get rid of black heads on your chin and nose?
I'm not sure, but there may be a cream you can use- I don't think you should squeeze them- A Dr. once told me , never to pinch or squeeze any thing on your face- I think they are caused from oily skin, your not dirty-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan