Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i get rid of black heads?

I wash my face two times a day, with black head scrub. ive tried those nose pore strips, and a little pore vaccum thing also. and NOTHING works. you can still see my pores from what seems like a mile away. Help please?How can i get rid of black heads?
I had the same problem, the thing is before that I had over whieght problems, but the moment that I went on a diet and started eating healthy food ( greens, fruites , lean proteins) let's say a balanced diet and 8 cups of water daily not to forget 15 munites of sport daily at least, I saw amazing results. I use also Nivea Visage (Rereshing facial wash) saop free. I do wash my face more than three times a day and maximum 5.





P.S. ; do not try to squeeze the black heads with your fingers or some cotton. NEVER





a Tip ; if one day by any chance you go to the middle east try to swim in the Red sea. it works like magic . it is not a jokeHow can i get rid of black heads?
Green wintergreen rubbing alochol, pour a bit on a tissue and wipe your face..you will see the tissue become very dirty. Do it every morning and every night before bed. This is one of those tricks that no one ever knows..The best part..the bottle is usually about 89 cents... I find it at vons or walgreens.





My husband had bad acne and he went to the dermatoligist and tried everything but this works and he is perfectly clear.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
i have the same problem! try just salt water anything, like sometimes if you get a piercing they give yu salt water stuff.. well use them on yur face or where ever you have ur acne. it works, but it doesnt get rid of the pimples forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan