Thursday, June 24, 2010

Plzz help! How do you get rid of all those black head and white heads?

I am fed up having blackheads and white heads mainly on my nose all over. I've tried Neutrogena blackhead wash but it doesn't go away at all. Should I try a Neutrogena microdemabrasion kit or something? How do you get rid of them! ? I am 16 year old teenage girl by the way.Plzz help! How do you get rid of all those black head and white heads?
Okay, first wash your face in the morning and especially at night, because the day's gone by and you have all the dirt and oil on your face and you want to get it washed off. Second of all, use astringent. You can get it anywhere. Third, before you go to bed, put some mask on or something. And I use Proactive (I think you have to order it from magazines or you could look their website up). Proactive is amazing and I don't know what I'd do without it. It clears up acne in just a few days. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan