Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get rid of black heads that won't ago away?

I've noticed that I'm startin' to get them around my mouth (I'm guessing from the chapstick clogging my pores) and other places, but not severely to where you can see them. I'd like to get rid of them. I use a facial seeded scrub and a noxzeema type of scrub almost everyday.How do you get rid of black heads that won't ago away?
try neutrogena blackhead scrub or the walmart brand of pro active..i think its called acne free or something..it cleared my sons face up fast. the neutrogena got rid of the ones my daughter got from bein preg. on her shouldersHow do you get rid of black heads that won't ago away?
i get that too. i just use st ives apricot face scrub.
Ask the skin heads...they might have an answer!
First you should be careful with scrubs, because when they are made from fruit seeds, which most people believe is better, the ground up seeds actually scratch your skin, not a good thing. The best thing I have found is this thing called a Kenko Wave, it produces infer red light, used usually for pain, but works great for any kind of acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan