Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of zits and black-heads?

I have oily skin and I have no idea how to make my skin less oily, I also have really bad skin, a lot of pimples, I''ve tried everything it seems like and still i'm stuck with them =[ I also have black heads on my nose and very few on my chin. I'll try anything to get rid of the oil, pimples, and black heads. Please help. ThanksHow to get rid of zits and black-heads?
use a face wash and wash your face 2 times a day or maybe even once morning and night. try to find one that has good ratings and is more natural. drink about 6 to 8 cups of water a day, water bottles have about 2 and 1/2 cups of water in them so u can drink from those to make it easier, try to keep your hair off your face with a rubber band or hair clips u can also use a head band, keep your hands OFF your face, it can make think so much worse, im 13 and had the same problem but my skin is now clear and glowing. try not to put so much foundation or concealer on your face (if u wear it) try to also stay away from morning face lotions and night ones too. I started seeing my skin getting better on the 1st week! i swear, it works!!!How to get rid of zits and black-heads?
Try toothpaste on them it might sound wierd but it works I always put it on before going to sleep and then in the morning was your face off.








I've already been using it for 2 nights and they are almost gone :)
Just, keep washing your face... clean %26amp; clear works for more ppl... you might wanna try their black head eraser... and just check out their products... any other company, skin id, proactiv, wut not... but definitly wash your face %26amp; moisturize

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan