Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does any one know how to get rid of black heads (completely) and how to make pores on face smaller?

Does any one know how? Do you knw any home-made solution that might work, or a inexpensive product to buy (you can also mention expensive product if they actually work)? And my nose, the pores are huge. Any one has tips on how to make them smaller? And seriously I'll choose a best answer, I promise. Just please give a good answer. Thanks. I would really appreciate it.Does any one know how to get rid of black heads (completely) and how to make pores on face smaller?
There is no way to permanently make pores smaller, but there are things you can do to minimize their appearance, or close them temporarily. To rid your face of blackheads, you need to open the pores as much as possible first. Steam is the best thing for this, or put a warm washcloth on your face.





Once your pores are opened, use a mild abrasive to scrub out the ones that are near the surface. I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub (the original one, not medicated, etc.). This might sting a little -- but it is only temporary.





A Biore strip will get out some of the smaller blackheads. I think they still make rectangular ones for your face, but if not, just spread out once made for the nose on the areas with blackheads.





I know I will get flack for this...but the really deep ones are best dealt with by squeezing. I know that sounds gross, but if you saw a professional that's basically what they would do with fancier equipment! Try to squeeze as much skin around the blackhead as possible, otherwise your fingers will slip and you will just make a mark on your skin.





Some people say this leaves scarring, but I will tell you I am 31 without a scar or mark and people compliment my skin all the time.





When you are done with this treatment, close your pore again with cold water and an astringent. No need to buy something expensive; Witch Hazel of Ten-0-Six (drugstores) will do just fine.





On a daily basis, I use plain old Noxema day and night. I leave it on my skin until I feel a little burn then rinse it off. I've used this since I was 12, and people always ask me what my secret is.





If this doesn't work, you can try an Alpha Hydroxy mask or lotion to ';burn'; the top layer of your skin, making the blackheads more vulnerable. Lastly, a good sunburn seems to clear up a lot of blackheads (be careful!)





Hope this helps...good luck!Does any one know how to get rid of black heads (completely) and how to make pores on face smaller?
use ice,and apply blackheads cream
Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to black heads


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:





Skincare/Nailcare/Acne cure/Wrinkles/Blemishes/White heads/Black heads


Freckles/Steaming/Haircare/hair removal/hairloss/henna on hair/split ends


Dandruf/Manicure/Pedicure/Eye care/Darkcirles/Puffiness/


Makeup/oily skin/dry skin ....etc.





http://geebal.blogspot.com
This WORKS!!!





1. Clean Face with Hot Water. Scrub Face with plain soap and washcloth to remove dead skin cells which clog pores.





2.Use a sanitized butter knife dull edge to pressure out oil and existing balckheads out of pores by sliding edge with pressure against skin (this is how they basically do facials). Rinse face with plain soap and hot water again.





3. Use Rubbing alcohol on face afterwards, to disinfect and contract pores.





4. Use Coldest water preferably in shower for minute on face, this closes the pores and causes blood to go to face for healthy glow. Also, reduces inflammation on face which can cause acne.





5. After you get out of shower put an acidic cream on pore areas,


Bacteria can not grow in an acidic environment. Do not let near eyes or under eyelid as it will irritate. Use a low percentage salicylic rinse or cream. Also can use retin type acid cream which is more expensive.





6.Let dry. Put moisturizer on top of skin s it does not get too dry from acid. Best moisturizor is propyllene glycol , which believe it or not is found cheaply in unscented deordorant. Do not use vasoline or lanlolin,mineral oil or greasy moisturizers.





In about 3 weeks you will see remarkable difference in skin.


Also, take a multivitamin daily. make sure you are getting a minimum of 50mg of zinc daily as coffee destroys it . Lack of zinc can also cause hair loss and dermatitis.





Also note some self tanners and bronzers cause heavy poor clogging. There are a few advertised as such that don't.
The blackheads are most likely being caused because you have combination skin and you are not using a cleansing product suitable for your skin type so the oil keeps building up and just never has time to relieve your pores. Where-in-lies your second problem, your pores will only increase in size if you cannot allow them to breath. I imagine they are large on your cheek area around your nose as well....Contact me I have great products that will help take care of your problems, and reduce the size of your pores, Dramatically!
how can i do to make pores on face smaller?
If you are trying to solve this problem , use glycolic acid.


You will be free of blackheads.








Chemical Peeling:


AHA such as glycolic acid is used to remove the upper layer dead skin. The AHA molecules decrease the bond between the dead skin cells and fresh skin. This treatment is used to treat acne in the beginning stages. Similarly microdermabrasion can be used to treat acne in the first stage





http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/acne/tr鈥?/a>
I have an inexpensive solution. I'm a personal skin care consultant. See http://www.beautipage.com/Catalog/acne_p鈥?/a> we have an affordable chemical peel also.
What i do is use a little hair clip.strange but true a. The small hair pins that are kinda open at one end. to pop them out.





Otherwise make sure you wash your face and dont use any face make up or lots of creams makes you oily. Then always make sure you have clean hands and do not touch you face.I find this helps Its a hard habbit to break
For blackheads I like to use Biore deep cleansing strips. They are great. You see what it is taking out. I love to use Queen Helen's Mint Julep Mask. It really works. I get compliments on my skin all the time. You can buy these products at any store drugstore or walmart or target.
No. Sorry. Nobody Knows.
Since I started exfoiliating my skin 3x a week, my pores are smaller. I use Mary Kay's mircro dermabrasion, but St Ive's exfoliating scrub does the same thing! And it's quite cheaper. Buy it at walmart, use it 3x a week, and in a month or so, you should see a difference.





And the scrubbing will help work out the blackheads too, will make them easier to push out.
cold cold water
You can have them extracted by a professional, but only time will help to 'shrink' the pores. Use a good cleansing mask 3 times a week (I use Jafra's Malibu Miracle Mask--AWESOME!) and it will help!
I used to have a huge acne problem until I visited my doctor too. He gave me a prescription for 'PanOxyl Acne Gel 5'. It works within a week I had beautiful clear skin. There's only one downside and thats your skin drops off!
You can use Clean and Clear for blackheads and put another moisturizer for dryness. It help me. Or you can buy the new product Proactive. To make my pores smaller I use a home remedy using just pure lemon on your face, and letting it set for 5 to 10 mins. then wash and pat dry. By doing this everyday you will have a clear and very soft skin. And your pores will be less visiable. Try it and let me know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan