Saturday, June 26, 2010

What can i do to take out the black heads in my nose?

I cleanse every day and I use biore pore strips quite often and even when I try to gentely squeeze them out, they don't come out, it's like theyre stuck in their. what can i do to get those black heads out that are so hard to get out of my nose?What can i do to take out the black heads in my nose?
ah same problem !!! glad you asked!What can i do to take out the black heads in my nose?
steam your face first. theres a black head tweezer thing (avon sells it) and take them out slowly. Its painful but it does the trick. Or just go get a facial, and let them take it out.
i used to have that problem there is actually a little tool for that...its pretty much a small 3mm rod looped at one end because it can push all directions not just 2 like your fingers the only way the black head can go is up it also has one to gentaly remove whiteheads and usually they dont damage your skin unless you use it wrong





becarful tho i slipped up a few times and i have left small scratches on my nose...but if you get your eye its gonna hurt alot
I was gonna suggest those biore strips, they work for me, but i have to do them once a week
first use a face scrub and then use the strips or use a scrub and stem the face and use either strips or the black head remover if you have a lot its better you go get it done from a beatician
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
GO TO PARLOUR AND ASK BUTICIAN


wash nose with clansin milk apply fem or veet for 14 minutes then wash with hot water do this for 3 days you can do this result will come
  • bead necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan