Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i get rid of black heads on my nose and chin?

are there any home remedies..i have a neutrogena scrub for black heads but it hasnt worked for me. any suggestions?


thankyouHow can i get rid of black heads on my nose and chin?
I have the worst blackhead problem and absolutely nothing has worked for me. They aren't noticeable until you get up close but it really bothers me. The only thing I can tell you is to go to the dermatologist and see if they will do a facial peel to get them out.How can i get rid of black heads on my nose and chin?
This always sounds weird to people but you should scratch the surface and then put toothpaste on it. It works for me :P
You could try witch hazel, straight lemon juice or a pore refining cream that Neutrogena makes. They also have these little tools with holes on each end for pushing them out. I had those, but they went away on their own.
put gel on it for 5 minuts a day for 7 days
I have had some luck with the Biore pore strips, they're


like a band-aid that you put on your wet nose, when it dries,


you peel it off and the blackheads stick to it and come out.


It's kind of gross to look at, but it works! I also have started


getting facials once a month for the past couple of years,


and they steam my pores and clean everything out. I'm in


my 40's and my skin has never looked better!
Buy a blackhead extractor ($3)from your drugstore. When you get out of the shower, use it. It will get pretty much everything. Follow up with a mild astringent (or witch hazel since you'll be at the drugstore anyway) and a very lightweight moisturizer. It'll be gross, but I can't tell you how much crap it pulled out when I first used mine.
Go to the dermatologist. They'll either give you topical treatments or medication. Most of the products on the market are harmful to your skin and worsen existing conditions.
use proactive
yuck.. try washing your face... mostly everyday ..but first you must poop them black head,, sqweeze them ..untill the puss comes out
Proactive does work and also make sure you Always wash your face with a non-oily moisturizing soap/cleanser before going to bed every night. Nightime is when oil is accumulated on the face the most. That's why it is suggested that one take their shower in the evening before going to bed rather than in the morning. The average person tends to dry their skin out too much by showering/bathing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan