Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i reduce pores and get rid of black heads?

ive used pore strips to try get rid of blackheads but they dont work! ive tried everything help me please. i feel like everyone can see the blackheads im paraniod i want rid of them and my pores are huge! ok not huge but big, also is that normal for me? im only 18, do 18 year old usual get bigish pores? thanksHow do i reduce pores and get rid of black heads?
you should go to a dermatologistHow do i reduce pores and get rid of black heads?
I have skin like that also. Very prone to blackheads.


I steam my skin with boiling water and a handful of dried herbs like lavender, peppermint, or rosemary. I steam for like 10 minutes max, then I exfoliate with baking soda and rose water. The grains are really fine so they really make your skin smoother and clean out your pores making them appear smooth and closed.


After I exfoliate, I squeeze out any pimples or grime in my skin. Wash face off with cool water. Apply clay mask to draw out the rest of any impurities, wash face with cool water. Tone with peppermint water or astrigent then moisturize.


Your skin will be great after that. I do this weekly. Other than that I keep my skin moisturized and exfoliate every other day with sugar and honey or any smoother ingredient that won't scar up your delicate facial skin.


Hope I helped!


Good Luck :)
Use Biore facial products.Biore works well to get rid of pores and blackheads.


But you should see a dermatologist first to see what he/she says.


Neutrogena facial care products also work well. I head the Neutrogena wave works well to get rid of pores and blackheads because it deep cleans.


Exfoliate your skin with St Ives apricot scrub.


Mud masks,avocado masks,and St.Ives Hydroxy mask usually work too.
i have pretty big pores too, just make sure to wash your face in the morning and then at night.





also any pore minimizer cream might do the trick.


as for the zits, i just realized that if you put toothpaste on them and wash it off after 15 min, you'll see some pretty good results. :]
lol, well if you wanna get rid of pores DONT buy proactiv, because it doesnt work %26amp; its a waste of money. you should get clean %26amp; clear acne advantage kit. it works really good, and it gives u a clear face quick!
man, proactive is kinda $$$$$$ but it does the job. go ahead and give that a try. trust me if its that expensive it juss might help as a pose to buying a $1.99 bottle of clean and clear, you reel me.
try dove's skinvitalizer....it's only like 10 or 15 bucks, but does a great job of exfoliating your skin...i've only used it a couple time, and already I can tell an improvement
the new black head remover from clean and clear its something that you like attatch pads to and roll it on your face not like a wash but something like the wave
for porse I used clean and clear pore shrinker toner stuff comes in a blue bottle it reduces the appearance of pores
go to a dermatologist b/c if you try to get them out yourself it will only make them worse.
pop them. it may not be best for your skin, but it does get rid of them
buy some apricot scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan