Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of black heads?

I have been getting a few black heads recently. So I got a free Avon book and I opened it up and went to the facial section and found Avon Clearskin Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing Formula. I want to buy it but I want to know will it work?





Also what are really amazing facial cleansers for blackheads, whiteheads and zits that is under $20??





Thanks.How to get rid of black heads?
i use these strips called biore ultra deep clensing pore strips they come in different packs in 6,8, or 14 it comes in a small box it helps me get rid on pores it hurts when you take them off but it is worth if hurts just put water when taking it off i got for 7 dollars you can get them in any drugstore and o ya do not ever pop your pores its bad for you it will leve a mark forever just dont pop your poresHow to get rid of black heads?
I guess get a basic facial done and your blackheads removed n then be regular with the dialy cleansing, toning and exfoliation routine to make sure you dont get more blackheads soon.
Avon Clearskin庐 Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing Formula works great, i sell Avon and i have never used it my self but my brother has an it works great for him. You can also go online and read reviews, it is also on sale for $2.99. you can buy it at http://youravon.com/akoirif use (FSWER) for free shipping on any order. order arrives in 3-4 business days. The best thing Avon has 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you have any questions you can contact me thru my website.
1.Use a mild scrub or to remove any dead cells and expose the blackhead.





2.Pat your face dry.





3.Place a slightly warm compress on your face for approximately 10-15 minutes in order to soften the blackhead, making it easier to remove.





4.Pat your face dry again.





5.Place a piece of tissue on the tip of each finger to avoid slipping, which could tear the skin and cause further damage.





6.Gently apply even pressure to both sides of the blackhead by pushing down, then up around the blemish. You're trying to apply the pressure from *underneath* the blackhead.





Only attempt this once or twice. If it does not ';pop';, you may bruise the skin, make the blackhead worse, and could cause scarring.
what i use doesnt cost me any money at all


i first squeeze the life out of it


i wait till its reaaaallly big and and swollen


THEN i get some hot water and rub the blackhead with it


wait till its reaaaly hot and warm


if you squeeze it one more time


it should come out, roots and all


and it only leaves you with a small, not even noticable speck on ur cheek.


but then again, medicine is always better
Okay I totally suggest clean%26amp;clear blackhead eraser. It gets rid of whiteheads blackheads and I think its cleared up some of my acne. I love it I got it a week ago and it makes my skin really soft. I would recommend it to anybody! Its a must, you should really get it. Also its not that expensive its very affordable. If you buy it you will see a total difference in your complexion!


Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan