Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I stop getting spots and black heads?

Everyone says I am really pretty and guys fall for me all the time. But i need something which will stop my spots and blackheads coming out. I only just started getting a few but i am going insane with them. People are only saying i am getting them because of the food i eat(i use to be really skinny cause i done sooo much exercise and burn off all the food i ate, so it worked)





PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!How do I stop getting spots and black heads?
ask them to stay far away so that they can see your ''beauty'' too close will deceive themHow do I stop getting spots and black heads?
Your a quite cocky little thing, get over yourself.


*PRETTY GIRL* haahaaaaa, WOWW
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan