Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a lot of little black heads on my nose and chin, what is the best way to get rid of them?

they are not really noticebale to anyone else but me. But if you look closely, there are hundreds, probably one for each pore on my nose and on my chin. First-what do you think is the best face wash for that ?(stuff you can buy like at walmart, target, etc.), second-what is the best professional wash or procedure to get rid of them? What about a facial? I have never had one. Would that get rid of all those nasty things?I have a lot of little black heads on my nose and chin, what is the best way to get rid of them?
First of all, most of the time a facial wouldn't be the answer for a dramatic change. For me, my skin seems to break out more right after a facial. The best professional way to get rid of those nasty blackheads is a microdermabrasion session and a chemical peel. After about a week, your skin will look flawless.





If you are looking for a more affordable way, the Neutrogena Warming Mask and coordinating products work great when used on a regular schedule. After about one month, you will see a huge difference.I have a lot of little black heads on my nose and chin, what is the best way to get rid of them?
OMG i get those too! ughhgsaodif


i use alcohol wipes. idk their name, but theyre in the drugstores, and come in round containers.
get biore and wash your face 3 times a day! you could try squezing them out
I use a face mask from wal-mart I can't think of the name,you put it on it hardnes up leave it on for 15 minutes and you will see a Big difference.there are all kids of face mask .they all work pretty good,,,,good luck
I've used one of those strips that you put over your nose and rip off when its dry. They can hurt, but they usually pull most of them out. Hope I helped!
Tips to remove blackheads


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
Get somebody who loves you very much and is hungry to suck em out.
Biore strips work nicely and I maintain my complexion with Clean and Clear blackhead scrub.
you can wash 'em till you're blue in the face and they'll still be there...try BIORE strips (they have them for face/chin and nose in an assortment pack, or just nose strips) and follow the dirctions carefull...they are wonderful for that...and you will be AMAZED at what comes out!
Pore strips will remove them.
well they make special face cleaner just for black heads. i cant think of the name of the top of my head but its something they sell at walmart. go look. sry i cant think of the name. and it is specialy for black heads. hope this helps
put elmers liquid glue on ur face.let it dry.peel it off.they should be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan